A07 Stapling Machine with 4 Stapling Heads B 36.
Stapling large packages of double corrugated cardboard up to 4-layers. Adjustable for various sizes.
SHM B 36-78/4X/MEV-2.
Stapling large sheets up to 4 layers of double corrugated carton (wrap around cartons for packing steel sheets).
The packed and folded wrap around carton will be put onto the two roller conveyors (1) in front of the machine and pushed into the device to a stop. When triggering the 2-hand valve the carton will be centred (2) automatically and a total of 9 staples is positioned at the front side. Each stapling is activated individually by shifting the heads (3), thus activating 2 x 4 stapling operations and two additional ones at the rim.
After activating the first, front-side stapling operations, the carton is transported to the strapping station (4) and, depending on the carton size, provided with 2-4 strappings. Then the carton sheet is forwarded and finally the rear end is stapled accordingly (3).
After a further forwarding (5) the carton sheet comes to rest on a tilting station with rollers (6). After tilting the stapled and strapped carton sheet slips onto a removal device. The tilting device is activated by a 2-hand release.
• Output: approx. 30 - 50 seconds each carton sheet.
• 4 pneumatic stapling heads B 36 - 78.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 4000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples M B 78 4.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute
• Main frame with safety doors.
• 2 roller conveyors at front side.
• Operation level: 900 mm.
• Electronic control with operating panel.
• Emergency stop button.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to compensate pressure oscillations.
• Pneumatic maintenance unit.